Sunday, July 8, 2007

Picture Imperfect

With the July 15th deadline to have all of my documents into the law school quickly approaching, its about time that I get off my butt and start getting ready.

Today I did all of the things within my control to meet the Harvard pre-registration requirements. Today I took my passport photo, located my Dean's Certification, and filled out the necessary medical forms. At this point I still have a few things left, but nothing too difficult. Currently I must:

1. Continue to wait for my immunization records to arrive
2. Fill out the medical insurance waiver
3. Mail everything

Nothing too tough there.

In addition, today I finished Ivey Briefs by Martha Kimes. True to billing this book was a more optomistic and modern version of "1L" and after reading it, I wasn't left feeling scared about law school. At this point, I am starting to get excited. Sure there will be some oddness, but overall I am starting to get excited for the experience.

In all honesty, I am not sure what else I should be doing to prepare myself, I don't want to spend the summer reading Hornbooks (read: I won't spend the summer reading Hornbooks) and I don't know what else might help.

No comments: